Thursday, April 16, 2020

CCR Interview: Final Task

In this blog, I have attached my Creative Critical Reflection (CCR) for my Final Task. The video is supposed to be between 12 and 15 minutes long. In this video, I answer and reflect on four questions in the style of an interview. I will be discussing my video and the overall process of making my film opening. The video will also include scenes from my final task and pictures showing the process of creating the Final Task.

Creating the CCR Interview was very stressful. The stress was mainly caused by COVID-19 because the virus caused my school to move to online teaching, which means I had no classroom resources to work with when creating the interview.

Before I could make the interview, I first had to plan my responses to the questions. Over the span of a few days, I wrote out my responses to the questions. I rewrote my answers a few times until I felt like I answered the questions. After I answered the questions, I created an intro and an outro script. I established lines for myself and my interviewer, who was my group-mate during the Final Task. I had Leila come to my house one day to film the intro, outro, and the questions. Before she came over, I set up our location and the camera. My next step was to film myself answering the questions. I recited my answers twice before I decided to dump the footage onto my laptop. After I imported everything, I started to trim and add footage to the tracks. I also took notes on anything I needed to re-shoot. When I couldn't edit anything else until I filmed again, I set up the camera and did a re-shoot of some of my answers. After the re-shoot, I went back to editing. Over the next few days, I continued to edit until I finished the CCR Interview. On one of my re-shoot days, I started to lose my voice, so I apologize if it is hard to understand what I'm saying during some parts of the video. The background music that plays when the questions are on screen is the same music in the beginning of my final task.

I think that creating this interview has really helped me reflect on everything I have learned this school year. When answering the four questions I was able to look back on the other projects I did and see how much I had improved. Overall, this interview caused me to have a lot of stress. In the end, I know that my interview has mistakes, but I'm happy with how it turned out under the circumstances. 



No comments:

Post a Comment