Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming Blog: George English Park

On my second day of filming, Leila and I went to George English Park with the actresses, Cori and Kat, who play the spies. Once we all arrived at the location, I prepared the camera for filming. Before I started filming, I wanted to look over the storyboard, so I wouldn't forget to record anything. After I discussed with Leila and the actresses what we needed to film, I was able to start filming.

One of my roles on the second day of filming was to be the camerawoman. As the camerawoman, I was in charge of making sure I filmed all the footage that will be included in the opening. I made sure to take multiple takes of each scene and at different angles, so there would be a lot of footage to chose from when editing. The footage I filmed at the park consisted of the scenes where the spies were following and watching the Target and the spies setting up the trap. While filming, I had to make sure the actresses were in frame when they needed to be. I also had to make sure not to have other people in the park in shot. I was filming during the day, so there were a lot of people at the park.

Another one of my roles was to direct the actresses. I discussed with Leila what the actresses should be doing in each scene. I would then help explain to the actresses how they should act and say their lines. For example, I told Kat that she needed to act as if she was looking around for the Target when she was hiding in a tree.

While I wasn't filming or directing, my role was to be one of the actresses. I am playing as the Target in the opening. As the Target, I had to act serious. My scenes mainly consisted of me walking around holding a briefcase, which is what the spies are after. I had to repeat the same scenes multiple times in order to guarantee having a good take for the opening. I quickly learned that it was tiring to be an actresses because I had to do my scenes many times. This was my first time acting in a film that I am creating and I believe that it was an interesting experience.

A picture of me acting as the Target.


No comments:

Post a Comment