Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory


Hello everyone, my name is Hannah and I’m in 10th grade at a school in Florida. I’m in the Cambridge AICE Magnet program. Presently, I am taking three AICE classes: AICE English, AICE European History, and AICE Media Studies. This blog I am writing is for my AICE Media Studies class. Other classes I am taking are Algebra 2 Honors, Spanish 2, Chemistry Honors, and Vocal Ensemble. I spend a lot of time studying for my classes because of the amount of work I receive; however, I don’t let it stop me from having some fun at school. I take part in my school’s vocal ensemble and help out the school’s theatre by being a part of crew. I do these activities for fun because I enjoy taking part in them.

Outside of school I enjoy reading and drawing. I like being able to get lost in a book and letting my imagination take over when drawing. These activities help me relax, which is one of the main reasons I really enjoy them. Besides from those two, I also like baking. I take every chance I can to bake with my friends. We have baked everything from cookies to key lime pie. I believe that I’m a very studious, hardworking, self-motivated, and caring person. I spend a lot of my time studying and if I set my mind to something, I will get it done. Also, I really like helping others. I spend a lot of my time volunteering at schools because I enjoy helping the teachers and students. Since I enjoy helping others a lot I want to major in psychology once I graduate from high school. While I’m still not sure what university/college I want to go to, I know that is what I want to do.

There are many things important to me, but the most important are my family and friends. My main family consist of my mom, dad, and brother. Thanks to them, I have had so many wonderful experiences. Furthermore, they help me whenever I need it and  I’m very thankful for them. Additionally, I have three cats that I love. I have a great core group of friends. Some I have known for years and some I have only met last year; however, that doesn’t change the fact that they are all important to me. We have so much fun together and often go out for ice cream after school. A random fact about me is I really want to travel. I haven’t had the opportunity to travel outside the country yet, but I hope one day I can. Another fact is I really want to learn Sign Language. I don’t usually like to talk about myself, so thank you for taking the time to read through this post that is about me. Until next time, have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment